domenica 4 settembre 2011

JOHN Q

John Q




JOHN: Mikey. Mikey. Mikey. How you doing, buddy?

MIKE: Hey dad. Did you bring me a new heart?

JOHN: Yeah, we got you one. I guess you got a guardian angel. Mike, just try to stay awake just for a minute, okay? I just need to tell you a few things.

MIKE: Okay dad.

JOHN: You always listen to your mother. You understand? Do what she tells you to do. She’s your best friend. You tell her you love her every day.
You’re too young for girls right now, but there’s gonna come a time. And when it does, you treat them like princesses ‘cause that’s what they are.
When you say you’re gonna do something.. when you say you’re gonna do something, you do it. Because your word is your bond, son. Is all you have.
You make money if you get a chance. Even if you gotta sell out every one in a while, you make as much as you can, don’t be stupid like me. Everything is so much easier with money.
Don’t smoke. Be kind with people. If somebody chooses you, you stand up, you be a man.
And.. stay away from the bad things, son. Please. Don’t get caught up in the bad things. There’s so many great things out there for you.
I’ll never leave you. I’m always with you. Right there.

I love You, son.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento